Emotron VSB & VSS AC Drive
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Output Type||Single, Triple|
|Input Phase||Three Phase|
is a multipurpose ac drive which is packed with features to meet application requirements. VSS is cost effective, easy to install, easy to use drive for the single phase supply system in challenging industrial environment. VSS series meets user’s needs and runs variety of applications like packaging, wood working, pumps, blowers, mixers and other machineries. It is ideal for machineries running on single phase supply, for better control and higher reliability. VSS drives are having host of features to meeting the demand for variety of applications. The sensorless vector control algorithm enables it to achieve speed control accuracy of upto 0.2% and starting torque of 180% at 0.25Hz. Rated as standard for heavy duty makes it ideal for demanding application needs. Features of VSS include programmable acceleration and deceleration curves, PID control, 16 programmable speeds, torque boost, DC brake, jog frequency, speed search, over excitation brake, torque control, separated V/f control and many more. This drive also brings with itself a host of readymade application macros which can simplify commissioning work and reduce the need for external controllers. In addition to logic functions like timers and comparators, VSS is having multi speed control, wobbulation control and length count functions. VSS is available in power ratings of 0.4kW to 2.2kW for single phase, 220V in IP20 design.
Simple to use & suitable for standard applications:
- VSB AC Drive will meet all of your standard requirements in this fast evolving world of automation. VSB will not only save energy but is also easy to operate, a quick fix for commissioning.
- Emotron VSB is cost effective, safe & energy efficient solution for the demanding industrial environment. VSB drives offers high level of reliability & productivity for process owners and is suitable for applications like fan, pump, blower, compressor etc.
- As standard Emotron VSB is rated for heavy duty and has built-in brakechopper meaning it is suitable for variety of industrial applications. With its multi-step frequency and variety of acceleration and deceleration curves VSB can be easily adapted to follow different speed profiles as per process requirement. The built-in potentiometer on the keypad makes it user friendly and eliminates the needs to external potentiometers thereby saving cost and improving reliability for the OEMs. Apart from hardwired communication, VSB also has Modbus 485 communication as standard enabling it to be controlled from plant control system.
- Designed to withstand 50⁰C ambient temperature and with its coated boards, VSB is ideal choice for tough industrial environments.
- VSB is available in power ratings of 0.75kW to 3.7kW for three phase, 380V – 480V in IP20 design.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)